This morning I wasn’t in the mood for cooking and I felt like something healthy, so my husband and I decided to try out a cafe in our area called ‘Fresh.’ I was really impressed with the amount of choices they had to offer;Smoothies, freshly squeezed juices, cofees & teas, sandwiches, salads, soups, and parfaits. I ordered a Veggie Extreme panini with a cup of carrot juice and my husband orderd a Tuna Melt panini with orange juice. For a total of $18.00 CAD it’s a bit more than I am willing to spend on breakfast but overall I left the cafe feeling satisfied with our first meal of the day.
- This thing changed my life. Learn how watt2go.com/diseasedrawer/… 4 years ago
- @simplifybysara - Shamefully I opt to buying my veggie burgers instead of making them myself. I usually by mine from Trader Joes! 5 years ago
- Everyday is Valentine's: How to Craft an Easy, Origami Bookmark apartmenttherapy.com/everyday-valen… via @apttherapy 5 years ago
- Very productive vegetable stock wp.me/p1XyL2-6M 5 years ago
- Kentucky Breakfast Cocktail with Apricot Preserves & Bourbon Recipe Review thekitchn.com/kentucky-break… via @thekitchn 5 years ago